Methylfolate Plus 120 Tablets - Biotics Research
Share this Product :
- ACTIVATED FORM OF FOLATE: Methylfolate Plus supplies folate in the active form. Folate deficiency is one of the common vitamin deficiencies. Methylfolate Plus does not require enzymatic conversion to 5-MTHF in the body, which benefits those who cannot convert folic acid due to a genetic defect, and the general population who is suspected to convert only a amount of folic acid.
- SUPPORTS CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Methylfolate Plus provides nutritional support that may help homocysteine levels in the normal range.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY NERVOUS SYSTEM: Combination formulas of and folate support neurological health throughout all stages of life. Folate may also reduce the risk of neural tube defects.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Methylfolate Plus, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.