- A specialty shelf-stable probiotic formulation targeted to provide robust gut-brain axis support*
- Clinically demonstrated to support positive mood.*
- 5 billion CFU (9-strain) blend in 30 single-serving sachets, no refrigeration required. Protected by PROBIOACT Technology for optimal efficacy and shelf-stability.*
- Hypoallergenic* and non-GMO. Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. No artificial additives, colors, flavorings, preservatives, sugar, or salicylates are used. Contains corn.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.*
Dissolve the content of 1 sachet daily in water (3-4 oz.), preferably lukewarm, and stir before consumption. Take on an empty stomach in the morning, before bed, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Suitable for children from the age of 1 year.
|Serving Size 1 Sachet (Approx. 2 g)|
|Amount Per Sachet||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%**|
|Potassium (as potassium chloride)||35 mg||<1%|
|Ecologic BARRIER Probiotic Blend (5 billion CFU)||2 g|
|Lactobacillus casei W56||*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus W37||*|
|Lactobacillus brevis W63||*|
|Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis W58||*|
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis W52||*|
|Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis W19||*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius W24||*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum W23||*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis W51||*|
|* Daily value not established
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Maize starch, maltodextrin, inulin, polydextrose, vegetable protein, magnesium sulfate, and manganese sulfate.
- Steenbergen L, Sellaro R, van Hemert S, Bosch JA, Colzato LS. A randomized, controlled trial to test the effect of multispecies probiotics on cognitive reactivity to sad mood. Brain Behav Immun. 2015 Aug;48:258-64.
- Abildgaard A, Elfving B, Hokland M, Wegener G, Lund S. Probiotic treatment reduces depressive-like behaviour in rats independently of diet. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 2017 May;79:40-48.
- Carabotti M, Scirocco A, Maselli MA, Severi C. The gut-brain axis: interactions between enteric microbiota, central and enteric nervous systems. Ann Gastroenterol. 2015 Apr-Jun; 28(2): 203–209.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, and yeast. No colors, flavorings, preservatives, sugar, or salicylates are used. Contains corn.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving.
When antibiotics are used, wait 2-3 hours before using this product. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.