Acetyl-CH™ Active supports the cholinergic system and acetylcholine biosynthesis through select botanicals, enzyme cofactors, and acetylcholine precursors.* Acetylcholine (ACh) is an important neurotransmitter synthesized in both the central and peripheral nervous systems and is involved in many neurological activities. Its primary role in the central nervous system is to promote excitatory actions for cognition and memory. Peripherally, ACh plays an important role in autonomic nervous function, including both the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems.
- Includes four key ingredients to address different aspects of acetylcholine biosynthesis and activity*
- Supplies high-potency pantothenic acid, which is often missing from other acetylcholine formulas
- Vegetarian ingredients and capsule
- Specially manufactured to avoid unnecessary ingredients
- Gluten and dairy free, as confirmed by finished-product testing
- Supports cognition and memory*
- Supports neuronal membranes*
- Supports central nervous system function*
- Supports the cholinergic system and acetylcholine biosynthesis*
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule 3 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
© 2012-2023 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.