Adaptocrine™ is formulated to counter the metabolic effects of temporary stress and support the body when energetically spent.* The science-based selection of plant extracts, with the addition of vitamin C and pantethine, make Adaptocrine™ a well-rounded formula focused on hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal adaptation.* Key adaptogens include extracts of Panax ginseng, rhodiola, ashwagandha, and holy basil with peptidase and HCl support. A large size of Adaptocrine™ (K124), which contains 120 capsules, is also available.
- Over 15 years of successful clinical use*
- Retains the natural balance and internal complexity of each herb’s components to optimize adrenal/endocrine support*
- Supplies 200 mg of root-derived ashwagandha and Panax ginseng extracts in each capsule
- Supplies pantethine, the biologically active form of pantothenic acid (B5)
- Free of excipients commonly found in other stress formulas
- Supports digestion during periods of stress with HCl and enzymatic support*
- Supports mental and physical functionality during temporary stress*
- Helps support calm and relaxed energy without stimulants*
- Supports the healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function*
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsules once a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage Instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
© 2012-2023 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.