Alpha-Lipoic Acid from Klaire Labs supports healthy liver structure, immune function and circulation, as well as vision and healthy glucose metabolism. Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a highly effective, biologically available and well researched antioxidant that works in both the fat-soluble and water-soluble portions of human cells.
- Lipoic acid supports healthy liver structure, immune function and circulation, as well as vision and healthy glucose metabolism.
- It also supports cardiovascular and neurological health.
- Being a powerful antioxidant, it protects cells and reduces damage caused by oxidation.
- Lipoic acid also improves the effectiveness of vitamins C and E, two well-known antioxidants.
- Produced under a strict quality management system in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and third-party quality certifications.
1 capsule contains:
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 500mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and silicon dioxide.
Contains NO: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule, 1 to 3 times daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
© 2012-2023 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.