Bio-K-Mulsion 500 mcg - Biotics Research
Share this Product :
- SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH: Vitamin K supplementation has a positive impact on bone density by facilitating transport of calcium from the bloodstream into the bone, and the absorption of calcium from food. Osteocalcin, a protein found in bone and involved in bone mineralization, is also vitamin K-dependent.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY HEART: Vitamin K can help support cardiovascular health. Vascular calcification is a process that involves proteins dependent on vitamin K. Vitamin K may play a role in supporting cardiac health by inhibiting calcification.
- AIDS IN BLOOD CLOTTING: Blood clotting is dependent on vitamin K. Prothrombin (clotting factor II) is a vitamin K-dependent protein directly involved in blood clotting. Individuals taking anticoagulants, such as Warfarin (Coumadin) need to maintain healthy vitamin K levels.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Bio-K-Mulsion, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.