Bio-Allay 120 Count by Biotics Research
Share this Product :
- ENHANCES JOINT FLEXION & MOBILITY: Boswelia supports increased comfort, joint flexion, and walking distance for those with wear and tear knee damage.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY INFLAMMATION RESPONSE: Nutrients in Bio-Allay such as Boswelia, White Willow Bark and Devil’s Claw may downregulate proinflammatory compounds that may result in pain and discomfort. By acting upon these key regulators of inflammation in the body, Bio-Allay supports comfort levels.
- PROMOTES ENHANCED ACTIVITY: Bio-Allay contains White Willow Bark, which was the original source for the salicylates needed for the chemical manufacturing of aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid). White Willow Bark, however, demonstrates an inhibition of the inflammation pathway, COX-2 transcription that is not found with aspirin.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Bio-Allay, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.