Flax Seed Oil 100 Count by Biotics Research - 2 Pack
Share this Product :
- SUPPORTS INFLAMMATION PATHWAYS: Flax Seed Oil offers a rich source of ALA, which easily converts to omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s are necessary for the production of eicosanoids, which support a healthy inflammation response.
- OPTIMIZES BRAIN HEALTH: Omega-3s play a significant role in optimizing brain health. About 8% of the brain is made up of omega-3 EFAs. Omega-3s are required for the formation of cell membranes, and are essential for cerebral and neurological development, supporting both brain structure and function throughout the lifespan. Omega-3s also possess neuroprotective properties, and support overall cognition.
- GOOD FOR YOUR HEART: Getting adequate amounts of omega-3 s offers protective effects on the cardiovascular system. ALA can be effectively converted to EPA, important for heart health, in healthy humans.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Flax Seed Oil, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.