Fe-Zyme 100 Tablets - BIOTICS RESEARCH - 2 Pack
Share this Product :
- SUPPORTS NORMAL RED BLOOD CELL FUNCTION: Iron is a key component in hemoglobin, a protein that helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency can be common and results in feelings of fatigue. By supporting normal red blood cell production, iron also supports optimal energy utilization.
- EASY ON THE STOMACH: Various forms of iron can cause stomach upset. Fe-Zyme contains ferrous gluconate, a chelated form of iron reported to less adverse effects.
- SUPPORTS WOMEN’S HEALTH: Getting adequate amounts of iron can be challenging for women of child-bearing age. Fe-Zyme provides 25 mg of iron to help meet the daily requirements.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas D1epartment of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Fe-Zyme, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate), Zinc (as zinc gluconate and zinc citrate), Copper (as copper gluconate and copper citrate).
Ascorbic acid (to augment iron transport), vegetable culture†, cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and food glaze.
† Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
This product is gluten, dairy and GMO free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.