NAC 180 Count by Biotics Research
Share this Product :
- SUPPORTS GLUTATHIONE PRODUCTION: N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a precursor to one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body, glutathione. Glutathione helps support detoxification pathways.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY LUNGS: NAC has mucolytic capability, meaning it helps support healthy mucous viscosity by breaking up sulfide bonds responsible for thickening mucous. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant, scavenging free radicals, promoting healthy lung functioning.
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE RECOVERY: After periods of muscle exertion or long workouts, NAC may help support efficient muscle recovery.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and NAC, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.