Bio-GGG-B 60 Count by Biotics Research
Share this Product :
- ENERGY PRODUCTION: Feeling sluggish? B-vitamins act as cofactors in a number of enzymatic reactions that result in energy production. Without the necessary B vitamins, our bodies can’t carry out the reactions we need to make the energy to feel good. Vitamin B1, in particular, converts sugar to energy and also contributes to heart, eye and brain function.
- ENHANCES MOOD AND BRAIN FUNCTION: B-Complex vitamins may exert a therapeutic effect on brain function, in particular, a positive mood.
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH: High homocysteine levels can be deleterious to heart health. Vitamin B12 and folate combined help support healthy homocysteine levels by providing methyl groups – or acting as a methylating agent – in the regeneration of methionine from homocysteine. Also, vitamin B6 is required to convert homocysteine to cysteine
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Bio-GGG-B, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.