Bio-Immunozyme Forte 90 Count - BIOTICS RESEARCH
Share this Product :
- STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM: For your immune system to work properly, many complex factors have to work together including antibodies, antigens, lymphocytes, mast cells and phagocytes. Bio-Immunozyme Forte contains a variety of nutrients and factors designed to support a powerful immune system.
- POTENT ANTIOXIDANT: Bio-Immunozyme Forte contains superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase. SOD is an enzyme that aids in cell repair and provides antioxidant protection against cellular damage from free radicals and environmental toxins. Catalase in an enzyme that converts hydrogen peroxide into oxygen and water, also showing strong antioxidant properties.
- PROMOTES NORMAL GUT FLORA: A healthy gut microbial balance is key to fostering a strong immune system. Bio-Immunozyme Forte helps promote a healthy gut microbial balance and overall GI function, which is necessary to produce the immune-boosting nutrients.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Bio-Immunozyme Forte, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
Vitamin A (as palmitate and natural mixed carotenoids) (IU ratio 3:1), Vitamin C (as calcium and magnesium ascorbates), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), Thiamin (B1) (as cocarboxylase chloride), Riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin-5-phosphate), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate), Zinc (as zinc gluconate and zinc citrate), Selenium (from vegetable culture† and selenomethionine), Copper (as copper gluconate), Manganese (as manganese gluconate), Neonatal Adrenal Complex (bovine), Neonatal Thymus (bovine), Neonatal Spleen (bovine), Neonatal Liver (bovine), Neonatal Pancreas (bovine), Parotid (bovine), Placenta (bovine), Trypsin & Alpha Chymotrypsin (porcine), L-Lysine HCl, Coenzyme Q10 (emulsified), Citrus Bioflavonoids (from citrus fruit), Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture†), Catalase (from vegetable culture†), Echinacea angustifolia (root), Neonatal Lymph Tissue (bovine), Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum) (fruit), Chlorophyllins, OOrganik-15™, Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS-1).
†Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing Phytochemically Bound Trace Elements™, methyl compounds and/or naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
Capsule shell (gelatin and water), food glaze, and stearic acid (vegetable source).
Contains an ultra-trace amount (<0.001 ppm) of milk constituents which are used in the fermentation of probiotic ingredients.
This product is gluten free.
Capsule shell (gelatin and water), food glaze, and stearic acid (vegetable source). Contains an ultra-trace amount (<0.001 ppm) of milk constituents which are used in the fermentation of probiotic ingredients. This product is gluten free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.