Blackcurrant Seed Oil 60 Count by Biotics Research
Share this Product :
- NATURAL SOURCE OF GAMMA LINOLENIC ACID: GLA is found in mother’s milk as well as certain food sources. One of the richest known food sources of GLA is blackcurrant seed oil. GLA is the precursor to arachidonic acid, dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid (DGLA) and certain prostaglandins, which all play important roles in maintaining optimal health. Each capsule of Blackcurrant Seed Oil contains 80 mg GLA.
- OPTIMAL HEART HEALTH: A poor diet that is high in trans fats, excessive alcohol intake, high sugar consumption, aging and even a zinc deficiency may affect the body’s ability to make GLA, which then affects prostaglandin production, vital for cardiovascular health.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY INFLAMMATION: In addition to helping maintain already cholesterol levels, prostaglandins help the body utilize the glucose-regulating hormone insulin and also help support a healthy inflammatory response.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Blackcurrant Seed Oil, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.