Liposomal Support for Healthy Systemic Ecology
Biocidin®LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin® straight into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support.
• Liposomal delivery for quick systemic absorption and bioavailability
• Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system
• Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients
• Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of 100 nanometers
• Research indicates support for biofilms and imbalanced terrain
• Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address healthy inflammation balance
• To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions Bio-Botanical Research always recommends concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®
Serving Size: 1 Pump
Servings per Container: 100
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Start with 1 pump per day and gradually increase to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. May be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals.
Best if used within 60 days of opening.
Do not use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product is made without dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.