- GOOD FOR YOUR HEART: Mounting research links fish consumption to cardiovascular health, due to the benefits found in omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs). One Optimal EFAs capsule delivers a potent 1 gram dose of the EFAs EPA/DHA, giving you a concentrated form of these heart-healthy nutrients.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY INFLAMMATION RESPONSE: Flaring up with inflammation is the body’s normal response to protect our bodies from infection and injury, but can also be the result of dietary deficits in essential fatty acids, making everyday activities a challenge. Optimal EFAs help produce eicosanoids, which support a healthy immune and inflammation response.
- OPTIMIZES BRAIN HEALTH: Omega-3s play a significant role in optimizing brain health. About 8% of the brain is made up of omega-3 EFAs. Omega-3s are required for the formation of cell membranes, and are essential for cerebral and neurological development, supporting both brain structure and function throughout the lifespan. Omega-3s also possess neuroprotective properties, and support overall cognition.
- WHO WE ARE: We are Biotics Research. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Optimal EFAs, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
© 2012-2024 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.