Children’s ENT-Pro 60 Lozenges - Biotics Research
Children’s ENT-Pro™ is a pleasant-tasting strawberry-flavored proprietary probiotic lozenge that supplies newly isolated Lactobacillus delbrueckii LE and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB3 strains, along with Lactobacillus plantarum LM, Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium bifidum, combined to support otolaryngeal health in children.
- Promotes the biological mechanisms that support otolaryngeal tissues and organs
- Adheres to oral cavity mucous coat
- Demonstrates high survivability under both acidic and alkaline environments
- Shows antagonist activity towards opportunistic microflora, including Candida strains
- Exhibits immuno-modulating effects
- Activates immunocompetent cells by CD25+, CD56+ antigens, NK cells, IFNs
- Stimulates production of B cell lymphocytes, IgA
- Demonstrate high clinical result with positive effect on the microbiocenosis of the upper air passages
- Possesses activating effect on a wide range of responders on tonsillar cells
- As a daily probiotic, take 1 lozenge per day.
- When needing extra immune support, take up to 6 lozenges per day.
- For best absorption, place under the tongue to dissolve. Hold in the oral cavity for about 60 seconds.
- Each Children’s ENT-Pro™ lozenge contains a minimum of 2 billion microorganisms.
Catalog: Children, Immune Support, Intestinal / Stomach
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
Serving Per Container: 60
May contain trace amounts of milk and egg protein.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.