Children’s ENT-Pro™ | 60 Lozenges - Biotics Research
Share this Product :
Children’s ENT-Pro 60 Lozenges - Biotics Research
Children’s ENT-Pro™ is a pleasant-tasting strawberry-flavored proprietary probiotic lozenge that supplies newly isolated Lactobacillus delbrueckii LE and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB3 strains, along with Lactobacillus plantarum LM, Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium bifidum, combined to support otolaryngeal health in children.
- Promotes the biological mechanisms that support otolaryngeal tissues and organs
- Adheres to oral cavity mucous coat
- Demonstrates high survivability under both acidic and alkaline environments
- Shows antagonist activity towards opportunistic microflora, including Candida strains
- Exhibits immuno-modulating effects
- Activates immunocompetent cells by CD25+, CD56+ antigens, NK cells, IFNs
- Stimulates production of B cell lymphocytes, IgA
- Demonstrate high clinical result with positive effect on the microbiocenosis of the upper air passages
- Possesses activating effect on a wide range of responders on tonsillar cells
- As a daily probiotic, take 1 lozenge per day.
- When needing extra immune support, take up to 6 lozenges per day.
- For best absorption, place under the tongue to dissolve. Hold in the oral cavity for about 60 seconds.
- Each Children’s ENT-Pro™ lozenge contains a minimum of 2 billion microorganisms.
Catalog: Children, Immune Support, Intestinal / Stomach
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
Serving Per Container: 60
May contain trace amounts of milk and egg protein.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.