• In addition to these benefits, vitamin D3 also promotes calcium absorption.*
• Vitamin K refers to a group of compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution.*
• It works with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
• Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation which is important for vascular health.*
• Bio-Tech’s D3-K2 uses vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 which is highly bioavailable.*
• Supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health*
• Promotes calcium absorption and transport to bones*
• Formulated with natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
• Formulated with vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7
Suggested Use: One capsule per day or as directed. Individuals taking blood-thinning medications should consult a healthcare professional.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.