About this item
- ALL-NATURAL SUPPORT: Liquid MSM, when applied directly to the eye, has been shown to soften the membranes of the eye, allowing them to be more permeable, so that nutrients can pass through and provide nutrients to heal damage to the eyes. MSM Drops not only softens tissue, but repairs damaged membranes, equalizes pressures, clears up red spots and broken vessels, helps remove blemishes and other tissue particles.
- EASY TO USE: Our Liquid MSM Eye Drops come in a 2-pack of easy-to-use 2oz dropper-top bottles. Each bottle is made of an easy-to-squeeze soft plastic, and contains a hard plastic tip specfically designed for applying drops directly to the eyes.
- 100% SAFE, NATURAL, AND NON-TOXIC: Our Liquid MSM with Vitamin C is safe, sterile, and non-toxic. Thousands of customers have safely and effectively used this product, both for internal consumption and applied directly to the eyes.
- HIGH QUALITY AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: The MSM in this product is derived from an all-natural, organic compound. This product also contains high quality Vitamin C, in the form of Calcium Ascorbate, which studies have shown is the most efficient form of Vitamin C on the market. These ingredients are dissolved in a base of distilled water.
- GOLD STANDARD PRODUCTION: Your health and safety mean everything to us. For that reason, our Liquid MSM with Vitamin C is manufactured in the USA, in a fully compliant facility with adherence to good manufacturing policies (GMP) and under the most stringent quality control. You can rest assured that you get the BEST VALUE for your money!
© 2012-2024 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.