Liposomal Vitamin C 180 caps
Share this Product :
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means is that sometimes you can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and help protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short .*
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
• Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and supports gastrointestinal protection advantages.*
• Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and support the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
• Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
• Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
• Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Liposomal Vitamin C 0081300601559
Serving Size: 2 Licaps Capsules Servings Per Container: 90
|% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||
*U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance not established for adults.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.