There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C… It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means is that sometimes you can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
And because vitamin C functions as both a powerful antioxidant and essential nutrient to help support your immune, heart and vascular health and help protect against damaging free radicals and more, you don’t want to come up short .*
Dr. Mercola's Liposomal Vitamin C provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C by how it:
• Utilizes liposomal technology for bioavailability and supports gastrointestinal protection advantages.*
• Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and support the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
• Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
• Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
• Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with more than a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
Adults, as a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules daily with food and water, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Liposomal Vitamin C 0081300601559
Serving Size: 2 Licaps Capsules Servings Per Container: 90
|% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||
*U.S. Recommended Daily Allowance not established for adults.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.