There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C. It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology. What that means is that you sometimes can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues. That's one of the reasons why Liposomal Vitamin C stands out from other vitamin C supplements.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.
- Liposomes form in the body‚ surrounding some of the vitamin C molecules‚ for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C.
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier‚ thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality‚ tightly sealed Licaps® capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C.
Children 4 years and older‚ as a dietary supplement‚ take one (1) capsule daily with water.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV for Adults and children 4 or more years of age
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 125mg / 139%
Sunflower lecithin‚ capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ beeswax‚ paprika extract.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
If you are nursing‚ pregnant‚ taking medication or have a medical condition‚ consult your physician before taking this product.
Choking Hazard - Small capsules. Not recommended for children under 4 years.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.