Complete Probiotics 70 Bill CFU 30 caps
Today more than ever, you need an effective way to help support a healthy balance of microbes in your gut.
By nourishing your healthy microbiome, you support many key functions in your body, including your digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, the actions of your genes, cellular health, a normal allergic response, mood, vaginal (for women) and urinary tract health.*
Suitable for both short-term use and long-term maintenance, all of Dr. Mercola's Complete Probiotics flood your body with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria, including long-lasting L. acidophilus DDS-1, which supports your health in many different ways.
Their formula also contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) as a form of prebiotics to help the probiotic bacteria grow and flourish in your body.*
Probiotics must reach your small intestine to do their best work. To enhance the potent acid- and bile-resistance of our Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU), Dr. Mercola uses patented DRcaps™ capsules to provide an extra layer of protection to help against harsh stomach acids so the probiotics reach your small intestine.
The first of their kind, these acid-resistant hard capsules are made of a vegetable substance that slows down capsule opening after swallowing, a real plus for fragile probiotic strains that work best in your intestine.
Dr.Mercola's Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU) offers many potential benefits:• 10 different probiotic strains help support the balance your microbiome*
• Demonstrates high potency through independent laboratory tests
• Helps support your digestive and colon health*
• Contains valuable prebiotics for optimal probiotic performance
• Helps support cellular health*
• Is acid- and bile-resistant for maximum survival
• Supports cholesterol levels already in a healthy, normal range*
• Helps promote normal stools*
• Packed in acid-resistant, delayed release patented hard capsules
• Adapts naturally to the human body
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.