Antarctic krill oil has a unique secret weapon that makes it a top choice over other fish oils. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA and DHA, in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body’s cells.* This helps make the omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil to help support your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.*
With Dr. Mercola Krill Oil, you don’t have to be concerned about potential contaminants and pollutants often found in fish oils and certain fish you might eat. Because krill are at the bottom of the food chain, they don’t accumulate pollutants like other fish species. And the krill used for this Krill Oil comes from clear, pure Antarctic waters.
Here are just some of the key advantages that Krill Oil has over other krill and fish oils:
• The fishery that provides the krill for Dr. Mercola's Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
• Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
• Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
• Employs a unique patent-pending harvesting method – This technology helps ensure top-quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
• Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, our Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule.
• Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
2 capsules contain:
Total Fat 1g
Krill Oil 1g
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 120mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 55mg
Organic Astaxanthin 2mg
Capsule (Fish Gelatin), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosemary (Leaf) Extract.
Contains Fish (Tilapia), Shellfish (Krill).
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with the first meal.
If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.