Krill Oil 180 caps
Share this Product :
Antarctic krill oil has a unique secret weapon that makes it a top choice over other fish oils. Unlike fish oils, krill oil carries its omega-3s, EPA and DHA, in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly to your body’s cells.* This helps make the omega-3 fats in krill oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil to help support your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.*
With Dr. Mercola Krill Oil, you don’t have to be concerned about potential contaminants and pollutants often found in fish oils and certain fish you might eat. Because krill are at the bottom of the food chain, they don’t accumulate pollutants like other fish species. And the krill used for this Krill Oil comes from clear, pure Antarctic waters.
Here are just some of the key advantages that Krill Oil has over other krill and fish oils:
• The fishery that provides the krill for Dr. Mercola's Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
• Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
• Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
• Employs a unique patent-pending harvesting method – This technology helps ensure top-quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
• Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, our Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule.
• Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
2 capsules contain:
Total Fat 1g
Krill Oil 1g
---EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 120mg
---DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 55mg
Organic Astaxanthin 2mg
Capsule (Fish Gelatin), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosemary (Leaf) Extract.
Contains Fish (Tilapia), Shellfish (Krill).
Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with the first meal.
If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.