- Dr. Mercola Mitomix Bars Double Chocolate is a profound way to support your cells’ mitochondria and help optimize their function. However, surprising few existing food products truly support a ketogenic lifestyle.
- When you make the effort to convert your body over to burning fat, into a state of ketosis, the last thing you want to do is spoil all the progress you’ve made, just because your low-carb, high-fat snack choices may be limited!
- That’s exactly why I created Mitomix™ Bars. Low in net carbs and high in healthy fats and fiber, they’re the ideal snack bar for anyone wanting:
- A quick and delicious way to add fiber and healthy fats to your diet without adding to insulin or leptin resistance.
- A wholesome blend of 11 certified organic, top-quality plant essentials with no genetically modified ingredients Plus they are moist, chewy and delicious – just like homemade!
12 Servings per container
Serving Size: ...1 bar (40 g)
Amount Per Serving ...% Daily Value*
Total Fat ...11 g...14%
Saturated Fat ...4.5 g...23%
Trans Fat ...0 g
Cholesterol ...0 mg
Sodium ...5 mg <1%
Total Carbohydrate ...21 g ...8%
Dietary Fiber 14 g
Total Sugars ...4 g
Includes ...3g Added Sugars ...6%
Protein ...3 g ...6%
Vitamin D ...0 mcg...0%
Calcium ...51 mg ...4%
Iron ...2 mg...10%
Potassium ...105 mg...2%
Dietary Fiber Syrup' (Isomalto-Oligosaccharide [From Cassava Root"]), Almond Butter" (Dry Roasted Almonds"), Whole Blonde Psyllium Husks', Semi-Sweet Chocolate Coating' (Unsweetened Chocolate', Cane Sugar", Cocoa Butter"), Coconut', Pumpkin Seeds', Macadamia Nuts', Coconut Butter' (Coconut"), Cocoa Powder', Chia Seeds', D-Ribose, Erythritol, Hemp Seeds', Cacao Nibs', Nuvousx (Inulinx, Stevia [Leaf] Extract', Lycium [Fruit] Extract', Orange Flavor"), Natural Chocolate Flavor, Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil, Black Sesame Seeds', Black Cumin (Nigella Sativa) Seeds'.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.