Aromatherapy – or the use of essential oils – has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Sage Essential Oil (Salvia officinalis) has a long history of beneficial use for both body and mind. It has a warm and spicy, strong scent and is steam distilled from the stems of sage. Its benefits are normalizing, balancing and relaxing.
How to use Organic Sage Essential Oil:
- Topically: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil (such as Jojoba, Sunflower or Argan Oil) or cream or shampoo. This pure, highly concentrated essential oil must be mixed with a carrier before topical use. Add a few drops to a tub of warm water for a relaxing and skin-soothing bath.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to tap water in a diffuser.
- Food grade: Food grade oils are prepared in clean, food grade facilities and are of the highest quality. A kitchen essential.
Organic Sage Essential Oil can be used alone or mixed with my other top-quality Essential Oils.
My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
From the Label
Sage Stem Oil. Organic oil, steam distilled from stems.
Recommended Dosage (adult)
For aromatherapy use. For other uses dilute with an organic carrier oil such as jojoba, sunflower or agran oil prior to use. Dilute 1-5 drops of essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Cautions: Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. If nursing or pregnant, consult your physician prior to use.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.