Dr. Mercola - Flea and Tick Defense for Pets - 8 oz. (237 mL)
Dr. Mercola Flea and Tick Defense for Pets is a safe, natural pest deterrent that fits the bill. Here are the natural Brazilian oils and ingredients found in Flea & Tick Defense:
- Lemongrass oil -When formulated into a spray for pets, promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and helps repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- Cinnamon oil - A versatile essential oil widely used in the household. It is an effective environmentally-friendly ingredient that helps deter mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests from attacking your dog or cat.
- Sesame oil - A rich, almost odorless oil derived from tiny sesame seeds. When combined with other essential oils it helps protect against pests and promotes the health of your pet’s skin and coat.
- Castor oil - Castor oil has been used for years by veterinarians. When combined with other oils, helps to repel a variety of pests.
- Purified water - Only the purest water is used to help blend and properly balance the unique formula of essential oils.
Shake well before each use.
Please read all directions carefully before application.
Spray generously on pet‚ including legs and stomach. Work into the coat. Depending on your pet‚ spray may require additional rubbing to get product through their entire coat.
Avoid contact with mucus membranes by covering your animal's nose‚ mouth‚ and eyes when applying near your animal's head. To apply product to your pet's head‚ spray solution onto a paper towel and wipe your pet's neck‚ ears‚ and face‚ carefully avoiding eyes and nose.
Reapply every 2-3 days or as needed before your animal does outside. Reapply whenever animal gets thoroughly wet. Safe for daily use if desired. Avoid soaking your animal with the spray. Safe for use on puppies and kittens.
Keep cap on bottle when not in use. This spray can also be used on pet's bedding and grooming tools. This formula is designed to be non-staining‚ but its recommended testing it on fabric or other surfaces before use.
Active Ingredients: 6.5%
Lemongrass Oil: 4%
Cinnamon Oil: 1%
Sesame Oil: 1%
Castor Oil: 0.5%
Inert Ingredients: 93.5%
Purified water 93.3%
Vitamin E 0.2%
If your pet shows signs of irritation‚ rinse them thoroughly‚ bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse again. If signs continue‚ consult a veterinarian immediately. If product gets into a human's or pet's eyes‚ hold eye open and gently flush with water for several minutes. If repellent gets into human's eye that is wearing contacts‚ remove the contact after the first 5 minutes of flushing‚ then continue to rinse.
Store in a cool‚ dry place out of direct sunlight. Avoid freezing. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty‚ place in trash or recycle‚ if available. If partly filled‚ call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.