Eye Support Cats & Dogs 6.35 oz - 2 Pack
Share this Product :
Help keep your pal’s eyes in tip top shape with the Dr. Mercola Eye Support Dog & Cat Supplement. The holistic formula contains lutein, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, bilberry extract plus vitamins C and E to help maintain eye health in cats and dogs. These compounds provide powerful antioxidant support to keep eyes healthy and are extracted from natural sources like marigold flowers, green algae and bilberry fruits, with nothing synthetic. And since it’s made with a natural liver flavor, you won’t have to chase your pal to give him the supplement, on its own or mixed with food.Key Benefits
- Supports eye health and helps maintain ocular integrity and structure in cats and dogs with proven nutrients and antioxidant blend.
- Proprietary blend of astaxanthin from green algae, zeaxanthin from marigold flowers, bilberry extract from bilberries plus lutein and vitamins C and E.
- Contains 10% astaxanthin sourced with a special non-toxic CO2 extraction method for maximum purity and eye-nourishing action.
- Even the pickiest pets will love the natural beef liver flavor so it’s perfect to give every day, on its own or mixed with meals.
- Holistically made in the USA with only natural extracts and nothing synthetic or artificial; comes in an easy-to-use tub.
Administer orally, once per day.
|Animal Type||Weight||Serving Amount||Scoop(s)|
|TOY BREED DOGS||up to 14 lbs||1g||1/2|
|SMALL BREED DOGS||15 - 29 lbs||2g||1|
|MEDIUM BREED DOGS||30 - 49 lbs||3g||1 1/2|
|LARGE BREED DOGS||50 - 79 lbs||4g||2|
|GIANT BREED DOGS||80+ lbs||6g||3|
Active Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (100 mg), D-Alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (50 mg), A Proprietary Blend Of (Bilberry Extract, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin) (54 mg).
Natural Liver Flavor, Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.