Organic Citronella Essential Oil 1 fl oz - 2 Pack
Share this Product :
Organic Citronella Essential Oil (1 oz.)
Aromatherapy �“ or the use of essential oils �“ has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Citronella Essential Oil (Cymbopogon winterianus) yields a pungent, musky, and citrus-like aroma. This freshening, clarifying, and purifying oil is steam distilled from fresh and dried citronella stems and leaves.
Some ideas for how to use Organic Citronella Essential Oil:
- Topically/Massage: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil or cream or water. Highly concentrated, pure essential oils must be mixed with a carrier, such as my Argan Oil or Organic Sunflower Oil, before topical use.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to water in a diffuser and enjoy the scent and mood benefits.
- Garden/Outdoor: Diffuse outdoors on your patio to repel mosquitoes and other biting insects. Combine with Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Peppermint to make an anti-fungal spray for your garden. Or mix with Tea Tree and Lavender for an effective bug spray.
Organic Citronella Essential Oil can be used alone or mixed with my other top-quality Essential Oils.
My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)
Cymbopogon winterianus Stem and Leaf Oil Organic oil, steam distilled from fresh and dried citronella stems and leaves.
For aromatherapy use. For other dilute with an organic carrier oil such as jojoba, olive or almond oil prior to use. Dilute 1-5 drops of essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Cautions: Essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- KEEP OUT REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur.
- If nursing or pregnant, consult your physician prior to use
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.