About this item
- EZ Tears - An eye vitamin formulation created specifically for your occasional dry eye. Guaranteed and noticeable relief in as soon as 30 days. Unlike some OTC eye drops, it’s non-habit-forming and made with natural ingredients that support healthy tear production from the inside out. Relief demonstrated in clinical trials, improved contact lens comfort, and results are noticed in as little as 10-14 days
- NSF Contents Tested & Certified - The National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) is an independent international agency that certifies and verifies that contents match the label data on your supplements. At EyePromise we go the extra mile so you can be confident you are making the right choice for your health
- Natural Ingredients - This vitamin includes natural, ethically sourced ingredients you may recognize like anchovies, green tea leaves, and turmeric. Our highly concentrated fish oil is sourced from the oceans of Chile and put through a patented purification process to ensure quality and freshness. Certified for Responsible Sourcing, Friend of the Sea, and Dolphin Safe, these Omega-3s are as good for the environment as they are for your eyes
- Manufactured in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients - EyePromise sources with natural ingredients that have no preservatives, and our Omega-3 fish oil meets P65 and USP requirements. We've done the work to source responsibly and openly and certify our formulations, so you can be confident EyePromise products are supporting your eye health
- Be strategic with your purchase and set up a monthly subscription with Amazon's S&S program. See results from this EyePromise supplement in as few as 14 days
© 2012-2024 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.