Detoxication Factors 120 Capsules - Integrative Therapeutics
Developed to support healthy Phase I and II detoxication pathways in the liver.* Detoxication Factors provides a combination of over 30 ingredients. It can be used for everyday nutritional support, for periods of increased oxidative stress and targeted cleansing, and can be incorporated into individualized endocrine, cardiovascular, or cellular support protocols.*
Detoxication Factors - Phase 1 and Phase 2 Detoxication Support
Liver detoxication occurs in two phases. During Phase I, enzymatic chemical reactions change both exogenous substances (e.g., prescription medications and pesticides) and endogenous toxins (e.g., hormones) into more water-soluble metabolites. In Phase II detoxication, the liver conjugates these metabolites to protective compounds— such as glucuronides, glutathione, sulfonates, and amino acids—that make them less harmful and easier to eliminate.1
Developed to support healthy Phase I and II detoxication pathways in the liver, Detoxication Factors provides an expertly formulated combination of more than 30 ingredients.* It can be used for everyday nutritional support, for periods of increased oxidative stress and targeted cleansing, and can be incorporated into individualized endocrine, cardiovascular, or cellular support protocols.*
Detoxication Factors contains:
- Nutrients that defend against oxidation and free radical damage*
- Conjugating agents: compounds that bind and/or support the conversion of fat-soluble toxins for elimination*
- Nutritional cofactors: vitamins, minerals, enzymes, botanical extracts, and other nutrients that participate in metabolic defense, repair, and restoration*
1. Nick GL. Detoxification overview. In: Clinical Purification: A Complete Treatment and Reference Manual Brookfield, Wis: Longevity Through Prevention Books; 2001:167-178.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.