Lectin Control Formula 120 Capsules - Klaire Labs
Share this Product :
A Natural Defense Against the Hidden Causes of Food Intolerance
Some people can tell when a particular food they ate disagreed with them and they will avoid it, while others have been eating foods that have been slowly eroding their health without noticing it because they have become used to the low grade inflammation in their GI tracts. Many common symptoms are really the result of the lectin interactions with our immune systems. An example of a common lectin that many have heard of is gluten or gliadin. Some of the post-meal reactions to lectins are:
• Headaches, brain fog, lack of concentration
• Skin problems such as itchiness, eczema, and acne
• Water retention, puffiness around the eyes, extremities
• Bloating — a very common symptom
• Easy weight gain and stubborn weight loss
• Chronic fatigue and post-meal fatigue
• Chronically clearing throat and excess mucous
• Respiratory symptoms like chronic, (non-illness) coughing
• Joint stiffness and pain (particularly in the morning)
• Urinary weakness or chronic inflammation or infection
• Abdominal pain and gas with meals, excessive belching (lectins can also lower the HCL levels impairing digestion)
• Gastric reflux and upset stomach
• Irritable bowel and spastic colon
• Sinus problems, itchy nose, congestion and post-nasal drip
• Insulin shifts affecting blood sugar balance
Lectins are specialized proteins commonly found in fruits, vegetables, and seafood, and especially in grains, beans and seeds. They are not degraded by stomach acid or proteolytic enzymes, making them virtually resistant to digestion. Certain lectins consumed in everyday foods can bind to cells in the gut and to blood cells, initiating an inflammatory response and contributing to such problems as digestive disorders, weight gain, post-meal fatigue and immune challenges. Lectin Control Formula™ is a unique blend designed to “lock up” problematic lectins and safely escort them out of the body. Take with every meal for better health now as part of a program of prevention for the future.*
2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%**|
|Iodine (from bladderwrack)||60 mcg||40%|
|N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine||400 mg||*|
|Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) (thallus)||200 mg||*|
|Okra Extract (Abelmoschus esculentus or Hibiscus esculentus) (pod)||100 mg||*|
|Mucin (porcine source)||100 mg||*|
|Sodium Alginate (from seaweed)||130 mg||*|
|Pepsin 1:3000 (bovine source)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily value not established
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.