Lectin Control Formula 120 Capsules - Klaire Labs
A Natural Defense Against the Hidden Causes of Food Intolerance
Some people can tell when a particular food they ate disagreed with them and they will avoid it, while others have been eating foods that have been slowly eroding their health without noticing it because they have become used to the low grade inflammation in their GI tracts. Many common symptoms are really the result of the lectin interactions with our immune systems. An example of a common lectin that many have heard of is gluten or gliadin. Some of the post-meal reactions to lectins are:
• Headaches, brain fog, lack of concentration
• Skin problems such as itchiness, eczema, and acne
• Water retention, puffiness around the eyes, extremities
• Bloating — a very common symptom
• Easy weight gain and stubborn weight loss
• Chronic fatigue and post-meal fatigue
• Chronically clearing throat and excess mucous
• Respiratory symptoms like chronic, (non-illness) coughing
• Joint stiffness and pain (particularly in the morning)
• Urinary weakness or chronic inflammation or infection
• Abdominal pain and gas with meals, excessive belching (lectins can also lower the HCL levels impairing digestion)
• Gastric reflux and upset stomach
• Irritable bowel and spastic colon
• Sinus problems, itchy nose, congestion and post-nasal drip
• Insulin shifts affecting blood sugar balance
Lectins are specialized proteins commonly found in fruits, vegetables, and seafood, and especially in grains, beans and seeds. They are not degraded by stomach acid or proteolytic enzymes, making them virtually resistant to digestion. Certain lectins consumed in everyday foods can bind to cells in the gut and to blood cells, initiating an inflammatory response and contributing to such problems as digestive disorders, weight gain, post-meal fatigue and immune challenges. Lectin Control Formula™ is a unique blend designed to “lock up” problematic lectins and safely escort them out of the body. Take with every meal for better health now as part of a program of prevention for the future.*
|Serving Size 2 Capsules|
|Amount Per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%**|
|Iodine (from bladderwrack)||60 mcg||40%|
|N-Acetyl D-Glucosamine||400 mg||*|
|Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) (thallus)||200 mg||*|
|Okra Extract (Abelmoschus esculentus or Hibiscus esculentus) (pod)||100 mg||*|
|Mucin (porcine source)||100 mg||*|
|Sodium Alginate (from seaweed)||130 mg||*|
|Pepsin 1:3000 (bovine source)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily value not established
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Do not exceed the recommended daily serving. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. This product should not be taken by persons with known hypersensitivity to iodine or hyperthyroidism.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.