Vital-Zymes Complete 120 Count - Klaire Labs
Share this Product :
- Broad-acting enzyme complex with added DPP-IV activity to support the body's digestive capabilities.*
- This unique formula avoids fruit enzymes, porcine and other animal-derived enzymes. It also avoids excessive amounts of proteases that may irritate GI tissues.*
- Supplies serratia peptidase, dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity, a broad-spectrum of disaccharidases (lactase, maltase, sucrase/invertase, pullulanase, and isomaltase) and more for a full complement of high-activity enzymes.
- Contains none of the following common allergens: milk/casein, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Servings Per Container: 60
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: Two Capsules
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, or are allergic to eggs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.