Biotagen Powder 5.3 Oz
Share this Product :
- A versatile prebiotic formula to optimize gut microbiota and support bowel and immune system function.*
- Featuring chicory-derived inulin, larch arabinogalactan and purified yeast beta-glucan.*
- Works synergistically with probiotics to promote intestinal microbiota balance.*
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, and corn. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
1 scoop, 1 to 2 times daily mixed with water, juice, or food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving Size 1 Scoop (Approx. 1 teaspoon or 5 grams) • Servings Per Container 30|
|Amount Per Scoop||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%**|
|BiotaGen® Prebiotic Blend||5 g||*|
|Inulin (derived from chicory root)||*|
|Beta-Glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||*|
|Arabinogalactan (Larix laricinia), (larch tree wood) (water-soluble polysaccharide extract)||*|
|* Daily value not established
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.