About this item
- A concentrated source of bioavailable, hydrolyzed collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid.
- A patented process produces a low molecular weight mixture of components that are easily absorbed and readily available for use in the body to protect connective tissues, promote cartilage synthesis, and improve the overall appearance of the skin.*
- OptiMSM® is a sulfur and methyl donor, which supports joint structure and comfort. Vitamin C is required for hydroxylation, a biochemical process required for cartilage synthesis.*
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
2 capsules twice daily or as directed by a healthcare professional
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.