- A highly bioavailable, yeast-free form of organically bound selenium chelated with methionine to support glutathione activity.*
- Selenium is an essential trace element that inhibits the oxidation of lipids (fat) and works synergistically with vitamin E to help maintain healthy liver, pancreas, thyroid, and heart function.*
- Unlike inorganic forms of selenium, Seleno Met L-selenomethionine is not adversely affected by vitamin C.
- Hypoallergenic* product with none of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, and corn. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
© 2012-2021 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.