Benfotiamine 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Share this Product :
- Features a fat-soluble form of thiamine (B1), which has higher bioavailability compared to water-soluble forms.*
- Clinical studies show that benfotiamine supports healthy neurological structures and already healthy glucose metabolism.*
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.*
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.