Core Med Science Liposomal Vitamin C Capsules provides a potent antioxidant that supports immune function, stress response and collagen formation.
- Ageless - vitamin C is an antioxidant which may protect against oxidative cellular damage that causes us to age prematurely
- Healthier Heart - Studies show that vitamin C could reduce "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides -risk factors for heart disease and stroke.
- Improved Energy - Vitamin C is required for the making and maintaining of molecules like l-carnitine, essential for energy production from fat.
- Improved Immunity - Regular use may help reduce the amount of colds you get and may shorten the duration of any that you do catch
- Tighter Skin, Stronger Bones - vitamin C is crucial in the development of collagen, the protein that holds our muscles, bones and skin together
- Stress Resilience - Studies show that supplementing with vitamin C could help reduce stress hormones like cortisol as well as inflammation markers like IL-10 
- China free
- Vitamin C (from Scotland)
- Sunflower Lipids (from Spain)
- Vegan Formula
Only about 18% of the vitamin C we get in food is available in our blood stream. Normal capsule or powdered supplements often fair even worse than this. The result is that people take more and more vitamin C trying to optimize levels. This can lead to digestive problems like upset stomach and diarrhea.
Liposomal formulations get around these issues by increasing absorption. The vitamin C in this product is protected from the harsh environment of the digestive system inside of liposomal structures - natural microscopic spheres of fat called phospholipids designed to make this crucial nutrient more available to your body. That means you can optimize your levels more quickly and more effectively without uncomfortable side effects or digestive complaints.
1. McRae, Marc P. "Vitamin C supplementation lowers serum low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and triglycerides: a meta-analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials." Journal of chiropractic medicine 7.2 (2008): 48-58.
2. Peters, E. M., et al. "Vitamin C supplementation attenuates the increases in circulating cortisol, adrenaline and anti-inflammatory polypeptides following ultramarathon running." International journal of sports medicine 22.7 (2001): 537-543.
2 capsules contain:
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,000mg 1,111%
Other Ingredients: proprietary lipid blend (sunflower oil and palm oil), vegan capsule (cellulose).
Contains NO ingredients derived from: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, corn, yeast, alcohol or GMOs.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
© 2012-2023 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.