About this item
- VERY STURDY: Our bed side rails for elderly adults are built for superior support with three horizontal stabilizing bars, guaranteeing maximum security for seniors, back surgery patients, or anyone with physical limitations getting in and out of bed unassisted.
- SAFETY LIGHT: Lunderg Bed Grab Rail features a powerful safety light made to prevent dangerous falls. It connects magnetically to our patented light-bar for knock-proof stability. Motion sensor light auto-activates on movement - making night-time bathroom trips safer. A glow in the dark band is also Included!
- PREMIUM STORAGE BAG: Lunderg bed assist rails for seniors includes a high-quality, lightweight, durable bag designed to perfectly store your glasses, TV remote, medications, or magazines. There's even a pen holder!!
- FITS ANY BED: Our bed rails for seniors fit sizes twin to king and can be installed on both sides. For optimal safety, it includes an additional adjustable anchor strap to secure the guard rail to the bed.
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY NEEDED: Unlike competitor products that come with hard-to-follow instructions and many small pieces, our bed side rails for elderly adults come partly pre-assembled and require no tools! Simply connect the top and bottom parts with the pushpins and secure it to the bed! Love it or 30-day money-back guarantee via our unmatched 24/7 customer service.
- SAVE UP TO 30% WITH FSA/HSA - Lunderg products are FSA/HSA eligible. With a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA), you can save up to 30% by using pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible FSA/HSA expenses for yourself, your spouse, and qualifying children or relatives.
© 2012-2023 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.