Melatonin 20mg 100 Capsules - Bio-Tech
Share this Product :
- Melatonin is a natural hormone secreted by the pineal gland of the human brain. It is important for maintaining normal circadian rhythms and sleep-wake cycles. Supplementation with melatonin may be beneficial for individuals with altered sleep schedules due to jet lag or shift work. It may also assist those who experience occasional sleeplessness.*
- Natural production of melatonin from the amino acid L-tryptophan may decrease with age. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health.*
- Promotes healthy sleep-wake cycles and relaxation*
- Assists with jet lag, altered sleep schedules, and occasional sleeplessness*
- Potent antioxidant that may support immune, cardiovascular, and bone health*
- Available as 1 mg, 3 mg, 5 mg, and 20 mg per capsule
Take one capsule per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Melatonin ... 20mg*
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin capsule.
This product does not contain
- artificial preservatives
- artificial colors
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.