MK-7 (Vitamin K2) 150 mcg 100 caps - Bio-Tech
Share this Product :
• Menaquinones work together with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, which is important for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
• Research shows that menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is more bioavailable and has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K.*
• MK-7 is formulated with all-natural menaquinone-7, which is derived from fermented soy.
• Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
• Directs calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues*
• An excellent complement to calcium and vitamin D supplements for optimal bone health*
• Formulated with natural menaquinone-7
Suggested Use: One capsule per day or as directed. Individuals taking blood-thinning medications should consult a healthcare professional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.