Tri-Zinc 90 Caps
Because zinc is involved in so many chemical reactions and enzyme systems(approximately 200 currently known), the beneficial effects of zinc are extensive.
- Adequate zinc is necessary for proper thymic function, T cell count, and overall white blood cell function.
- Zinc is necessary for healthy sensory function (smell, taste and vision). Zinc is also important for healthy macular function.
- Zinc benefits proper reproductive function; it is necessary for proper hormone regulation in men, sperm health, and prostate health
- Zinc is required for proper cell division and plays a critical role in proper fetal development.
- Adequate zinc is necessary for healthy skin.
- Zinc has antioxidant effects and supports healthy levels of Copper-Zinc Super Oxide Dismutase (Cu-Zn SOD).
- Enzymes involved in DNA replication, repair, and transcription contain zinc.
- Zinc is important for healthy brain and neurological function.
Servings Per Container: 90 Use only as directed.
Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving:
Zinc ... 30mg (from zinc glycinate, zinc methionate, zinc histidine) Copper ... 1mg (from copper sebacate) Ginger ... 100mg (Zingiber officinate)(root) Gentian ... 100mg (Gentiana lutea)(root) Betaine ... 36mg (from betaine HCI) Proprietary Enzyme Blend ... 30mg Amylase (9, 000 DU/g), Beta-Glucanase (200BGU/g), Cellulase (2, 900 CU/g), Glucoamylase (16 AGU/g), Hemicellulase (1, 900 HCU/g), Invertase (700 SU/g), Lactase (2, 000 ALU/g), Lipase (1, 800 FIP/g), Phytase (9FTU/g), Protease 3.0 (27.5 SAPU/g), Protease 4.5 (24, 500 HUT/g), Protease 6.0 (18, 000 HUT/g)
Vegetable cellulose capsule, cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.