Games & Activities for Elderly/Seniors, Improving Skills & Coordination
- 10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE - Relish, formerly Active Minds, has 10+ years experience creating fun, meaningful activities, toys and games for adults that are designed to aid and improve the overall wellbeing of seniors and people with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- CALMING AND ENTERTAINING - Simultaneously calming and entertaining, the Circuit Marble Maze is a dementia-friendly game that aims to challenge dexterity and coordination.
- THE MISSION - Guide the marble around the track by tilting the maze with both hands. Twist. Turn, Back-up. Repeat! Players are bound to feel a sense of satisfaction when they reach the end of the course. Go as slowly or as quickly as you like.
- DESIGNED FOR DEMENTIA PATIENTS - Designed and researched alongside people with dementia, this product features high color contrast on a large lightweight board to aid people with visual impairments and dexterity difficulties. Curved corners, a perspex cover and high-quality materials are additional details that make this marble maze an ideal activity for people with dementia.
- PERFECT GIFTS - Relish products and games make the perfect gifts for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s, and don't worry - there is no mention of dementia on the packaging.
© 2012-2024 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.