Ther-Biotic Pro IBS Relief is a medical food with clinically proven strains that have been shown on average to help reduce the intensity and frequency of digestive symptoms associated with IBS. It contains IBS-Defense probiotic strains, which are protected by InTactic technology + a low-FODMAP. IBS-Defense probiotics have been clinically proven to reduce the severity and frequency of IBS symptoms, including constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and flatulence. Clinical studies show that a root cause of IBS symptoms is a breakdown in the gut barrier (leaky gut), which is caused in part by an imbalance of beneficial gut bacteria. Ther-Biotic Pro IBS Relief with IBS Defense is a medical food for the dietary management of IBS that helps strengthen the gut barrier by rebuilding these beneficial bacteria to reduce IBS symptoms.
- Contains IBS-Defense a unique combination of clinically proven probiotics and a low-FODMAP compliant prebiotic that is gentle enough for people with IBS
- 20B CFU of probiotics per serving, with each probiotic present in clinically studied and well-tolerated amounts
- Contains clinically studied L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, and B. lactis strains
- Uses InTactic technology to protect probiotics from stomach acid so they can survive to reach the intestine
- Shelf-stable for convenience through formulation and utilization of patented desiccant lined packaging
- Hypoallergenic, so even those with food sensitivities can take it
- Non-GMO & vegetarian
Adults: Consume 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Adolescents consult with your healthcare professional.
© 2012-2023 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.