Ease 2 270 tabs
Share this Product :
Ease 2 from Health Concerns is based on the traditional formula Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang (Bupleurum and Cinnamon Combination), which addresses prolonged viral issues with GI disturbance and muscular tension.
- Supports relaxing muscular tension, especially of the neck, shoulder, and upper back
- Provides support for issues related to prolonged colds and flu that are accompanied by headache, gastrointestinal disorders, and body aches
- Useful support for emotional disorders, PMS, especially with spleen deficiency
- Provides support for issues related to chronic gastrointestinal disorders, alternating loose or constipated stools, food allergies, abdominal tenderness, bloating, and belching with spleen deficiency
- Chinese Traditional: Invigorates liver qi; Harmonizes the liver and spleen; Harmonizes the exterior and interior; Relieves the surface; Tonifies spleen qi
Servings Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Proprietary Blend (650 mg per tablet):
Bupleurum root (chai hu), Pueraria root (ge gen), Pinellia rhizome (ban xia), Cinnamon twig (gui zhi), White Peony root (bai shao), Ginseng root (ren shen), Scute root (huang qin), Licorice root (gan cao), Ginger rhizome (gan jiang)
Three tablets 3 times per day between meals.
silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose, sweet potato
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.