Great Yin 750 mg 270 tabs
Great Yin from Health Concerns is based on the formula Da Bu Yin and is used for addressing yin deficiency with rising yang.
Great Yin is based on the formula Da Bu Yin. The main ingredient is rehmannia root (shu di huang) a sweet, bitter and cold herb that nourishes yin and produces fluids and clears heat. It is used traditionally in many formulas to strengthen kidney yin and for bleeding problems such as hematuria, epistaxis and uterine bleeding. Cultivated tortoise shell (gui ban) is a salty, sweet and neutral herb that replenishes yin as well as subdues liver yang and nourishes the kidney. Traditionally this herb is used for tidal fevers, night sweats, uterine bleeding and dry mouth and throat. Health Concerns uses cultivated tortoise shell from Chinemys reevesii species. Phellodendron cortex (huang bai) is a bitter and cold herb that eliminates damp heat, subdues fire and clears heat caused by yin deficiency. Anemarrhena root (zhi mu) is a bitter, cold herb that purges fire in the lung and stomach and replenishes yin. It has been traditionally used for tuberculosis, chronic low fevers and back pain.
- Use for addressing yin deficiency with rising yang
- Addresses night sweats, afternoon fever, and sensation of heat with a red tongue and fast pulse
- Can also be used for hot flashes, including menopausal heat symptoms, chemo and radiation related heat symptoms, autoimmune related night sweats and other heat symptoms
- A vegetarian formula
- Chinese Effects: Nourishes kidney yin, Clears heat, Subdues deficiency fire, Stops sweating
Servings Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Proprietary Blend (750mg per tablet):
Rehmannia (cooked) root (shu di huang), Lycium bark (di gu pi), Phellodendron cortex (huang bai), Anemarrhena root (zhi mu)
Three tablets, 3 times per day between meals.
vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.