Mobility 3 270 tabs
This is an empirical formula based on Dr. Fung\'s 60 years of clinical experience. Exposure to cold, wind, or dampness is a common occurrence, and can take place during sudden changes in weather or while participating in everyday outdoor activities. In other cases, exposure can result from being in a damp indoor environment for extended periods. In Chinese medicine, exposure to the excesses of cold, wind, or dampness leads to the initial symptoms of cough, runny nose, headache, fatigue, joint pain, and fever and chills. If not treated promptly, the cold, wind, or dampness accumulates, causing blood stasis, thus leading to more serious conditions, such as arthritis.
- Chinese Therapuetic Effects
- Tonifies the Blood, Dispels Cold, Wind, Dampness
- Invigorates the Blood, Relieves Joint Pain
- Therapuetic Activity
- Treats physical discomfort due to exposure to wind, cold, or dampness. Symptoms include headache, numbness, pain, malaise, fatigue, and the like.
- Treats arthritis and muscle pain that worsens in cold damp weather
- This formula is particularly suitable for persons over 30 years of age
Servings Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Ji Lin Shen (Kirin Ginseng root) Gui Zhi (Cinnamon twig) Shu Di Huang (Rehmannia (cooked) root) He Shou Wu (He Shou Wu Root) Sang Ji Sheng (Loranthus stem) Dang Gui (Tang Kuei root) Rou Cong Rong (Cistanche salsa herb) Zou Ma Tai (Ardisia gigantifolia root) Qiang Huo (Chiang-huo Rhizome) Du Huo (Angelica pubescens root) San Qi (Tienchi root) Ji Xue Teng (Spantholobus root) Shen Jin Teng (Tinospora root) Mu Gua (Chaenomelis fruit) Niu Xi (Achyranthes root) (Ginger Root Extract)
3 tablets, 3 times per day, between meals.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.