Nine Flavor Tea is based on 8 Flavor Tea (Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan) but is more suitable for long term treatment of Yin deficiency heat symptoms.
- Chinese Therapuetic Effects
- Nourishes Liver, Kidney, Stomach, Spleen Yin
- Clears Stomach Heat and Heart Fire
- Tonifies Kidney and Spleen Qi
- Therapuetic Actions
- Treats chronic and recurrent sore throat with lymphatic swelling
- Treats oral sores accompanied by thirst and insomnia
- Treats a symptom combination that includes facial flushing, afternoon fevers, chronic inflammation, burning soles and palms, nightsweats, blurred vision, dizziness, tinnitus, and impotence
Servings Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Rehmannia (raw) root Sheng Di Huang
Dioscorea root Shan Yao
Poria sclerotium Fu Ling
Cornus fruit Shan Zhu Yu
Moutan root bark Mu Dan Pi
Alisma rhizome Ze Xie
Scrophularia root Xuan Shen
Glehnia root Sha Shen
Ophiopogon tuber Mai Men Dong
3 tablets, 3 times per day.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.