Six Gentlemen 270 tabs
Six Gentlemen Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Tang from Health Concerns is the classic Chinese formula that addresses deficiency of spleen qi. Its basis is four herbs (the Four Gentlemen), which tonify the qi of both the spleen and lung.
This is the classic Chinese formula that treats deficiency of spleen Qi. Its basis is four herbs (the Four Gentlemen) which tonify the Qi of both the spleen and lung. Codonopsis (dang shen) and white atractylodes (bai zhu) combined tonify the spleen qi, lung qi, dry dampness, and facilitate the transporting function of the spleen. Poria (fu ling) leaches out dampness. Baked licorice (zhi gan cao) tonifies the spleen while harmonizing the middle burner (stomach/spleen). Two additional herbs address phlegm: pinellia (ban xia) and citrus (chen pi) are drying and are able to transform phlegm. Since the formula tends to be cloying, vladimiria souliei (mu xiang) and cardamon (sha ren) have been added to disperse stagnation in the stomach, facilitating the absorption of the formula.
- Addresses fatigue, weakness of the limbs, loss of appetite, gas and bloating after meals
- Supports resolving nausea and vomiting caused by dampness affecting the spleen/stomach
- Addresses phlegm accumulated due to spleen qi deficiency
- Chinese Effects: Tonifies Qi; Harmonizes the spleen and stomach; Strengthens the spleen; Transforms phlegm
Servings Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Proprietary Blend (750mg per tablet):
Codonopsis root (dang shen), White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu), Poria sclerotium (fu ling), Baked Licorice root (zhi gan cao), Citrus peel (chen pi), Pinellia rhizome (ban xia), Vladimiria Souliei root (mu xiang), Cardamon fruit (sha ren)
Other Ingredients: vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Take 3 tablets 2 to 3 times per day between meals or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
At Vitasell.net, we're dedicated to delivering your purchase as quickly and affordably as possible. We offer a range of delivery and pickup options, so you can choose the shipping method that best meets your needs.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order must total $49.99 or more before any taxes, fees or shipping charges are added.
- Free shipping applies only to locations in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped through the Army Post Office (APO) or Fleet Post Office (FPO), to international addresses, or to locations in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Palau and US protectorates are not eligible for free shipping.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49.99!
Express 2-3 Day Shipping - $18.95
*1 Business Day - $39.50
We are NOT Shipping Overnight, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
International Shipping $33.90
Most orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday will ship within 24 hours. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be processed the next business day. Business days are considered Monday through Friday. Some orders take longer to process and will ship within 2-3 business days. Customers who select Free Standard Shipping will receive their package 5-8 business days after the order is placed even if the order does not ship same day. Orders will only be shipped once all billing and shipping information is verified and confirmed. A tracking number will be emailed and updated on all orders as soon as the order ships. All orders over $500 require a signature at delivery.