Three Immortals from Health Concerns is based on the formula Er Xian Tang, developed in Shanghai for menopausal symptoms due to yin and blood deficiency with upward floating of yang.
- Support for relief of menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, headache / migraine, irritability, palpitations, vertigo, tinnitus, depression, insomnia, low back pain, hot palms and soles, constipation, breakthrough and functional uterine bleeding, bleeding gums, graying of hair, and lowered sex drive
- Chinese Effects: Tonifies liver blood; Nourishes kidney yin; Tonifies heart blood; Tonifies kidney yang
- Chinese Therapuetic Effects
- Tonifies Liver Blood, Tonifies Heart Blood
- Nourishes Kidney Yin, Tonifies Kidney Yang
- Therapuetic Actions
- Treats menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, night sweats, headache / migraine, irritability, palpitations, vertigo, tinnitus, depression, insomnia, low back pain, hot palms and soles, constipation, breakthrough and functional uterine bleeding, bleeding gums, graying of hair, and lowered sex drive.
Serving Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Epimedium Leaf Yin Yang Huo
Morinda Root Ba Ji Tian
Tang-kuei Root Dang Gui
Curculingo Rhizome Xian Mao
Eclipta Herb Han Lian Cao
Ligustrum Fruit Nu Zhen Zi
Moutan Cortex Mou Dan Pi
Lycium Cortex Di Gu Pi
Anemarrhena Rhizome Zhi Mu
Phellodendron Cortex Huang Bai
Licorice Root Gan Cao
Red Date Fruit Da Zao
Three tablets 3 times per day between meals.
vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
© 2012-2022 - vitasell.net. All rights reserved. - Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.