Woman's Balance 270 tabs
Share this Product :
Woman's Balance from Health Concerns is designed to provide herbal support for PMS, regulation of menstruation and relief of mild depression.
- Based on Bupleurum Sedative Pills (Xiao Yao Wan) and Bupleurum and Peony modified formula (Dan Zhi Xiao Yao Wan)
- Herbal support for PMS with abdominal bloating and breast swelling, menstrual irregularity, and menopausal distress, including mild cramps
- Supports relief of mild depression
- Can be useful support for liver fire headaches
- Chinese Effects: Invigorates congested liver qi; Strengthens spleen qi; Nourishes liver blood and yin; Harmonizes the liver and spleen
- Treats PMS with abdominal bloating and breast swelling, menstrual irregularity, and menopausal distress, including mild cramps
- Relieves mild depression
- Useful in treating hepatitis and liver cirrhosis
Servings per Container: 90
Serving size: 3 tablets
Proprietary Blend (750mg per tablet):
Bupleurum root (chai hu), Tang Kuei root (dang gui), White Peony root (bai shao), Salvia root (dan shen), Poria sclerotium (fu ling), White Atractylodes rhizome (bai zhu), Cyperus rhizome (xiang fu), Citrus peel (chen pi), Moutan root bark (mu dan pi), Gardenia fruit (zhi zi), Ginger rhizome (gan jiang), Licorice root (gan cao)
Three tablets, 2 to 3 times per day between meals.
vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose
Higher doses may be needed for those with conditions associated with malabsorption. If you are pregnant or nursing Please consult your healthcare practitioner before starting any supplement.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.